Lilypie - Memorial

Josh

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Now we wait and wonder...

Well, our meeting this afternoon went well. I am always impressed by these mom's bravery in considering adoption, and today was no different. She asked us questions, and we got to talk to her and share some photos with her. I ended by telling her that I pray she makes the best decision for her baby, whether that's us or the other couple. Now we just have to wait and see.

Thank you to all of you who are praying for us and for this situation. We'll update as we find out...

UPDATE - Wednesday afternoon.
Our SW let us know that this mom is waiting until after her gender ultrasound on April 4th to make her decision.

1 comment:

Rose C said...

I can't wait to hear!