Lilypie - Memorial

Josh

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Day

Today's the court hearing to terminate M's parental rights. I didn't sleep a wink last night. We are praying for the best possible outcome. One of two things will happen. All will go smoothly, her rights will be terminated, and the agency will call us to tell us we can go get Joshua. The other thing that could happen is that Joshua's birthfather could show up at court and contest the adoption, in which case the judge would order him to get a DNA test. This would delay everything. I don't know how long it would delay things, that's up to the judge. If the DNA test shows that this man is not Joshua's father, then we can bring Joshua home.

There is still lots of room for prayer! Please, those of you who are pray-ers, we'd love to be in yours today.

I'll post again tonight or tomorrow morning and let you know what happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are with you in prayer.

Love,
Mom & Dad B

Kathy said...

Thinking of you guys...Love and prayers to you
;0)
Kathy

Anonymous said...

...delays...the fingernails scratching across the chalkboard of life. that's an original so if anyone finds themselves using it they owes us $.25!!

Chris and Rachel we are praying with you.

Michael and Joyce

Sarah Wilde said...

I pray all goes well today for you.

Let's bring sweet Joshua home!

With love and prayers,
The Wilde Family

Rose C said...

Hooray! Please post ASAP!