Saturday, October 3, 2009

14 months old

Hi everyone - it's Josh. Mama decided that she was too tired from chasing me all over the place to write, so I get to have a turn.

Here's me - everyone thinks I'm really cute.


I'm walking all over the place now - it's pretty cool how fast I can move. I also love to climb, especially all over my dad. Dad, by the way, has a great face...his nose is very pullable! I have another tooth, in the back this time. It kind of hurt coming in, but I can eat almost anything I want to now. Mama gives me lots of good things to eat. I have friends who I like to play with at daycare, and I finally decided it was ok to walk when they were around. I was a little intimidated at first. I'm working on growing up, so I still take a nice long nap in the afternoon, and I'm so worn out from playing that I sleep for almost 12 hours at night. Mama showed me some new clothes I have - something called a snowsuit - and they also keep putting a pumpkin suit on me.... I guess there will be some more cute pictures coming later on.

See you in another month.

No comments: