Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Some people have a whole list of resolutions, or "refreshments" as my friend Rose calls them. I don't...my wishes and goals for the year are the same as always. Simple to say, but hard to obtain. I want to grow closer to God, be a better wife and mother, and reach out more to people.

Of course, I pray for a job for Chris this year, health to our parents and grandparents, many of whom are struggling with serious health issues, and continued growth and health for Joshua, who will turn 2 in 2010. I pray for those I love whose lives, hearts, or minds are broken down - that they will find faith and the answers in the loving arms of God.

I want to honor Him with my time, talents, resources, and abilities. I want to nurture relationships above things. I want to invest in the people and activities that have eternal significance.

No comments: