Monday, April 21, 2008

Contact

I got an email from M today. It's so nice to have a way to communicate. I think about how easy it will be to share photographs of the baby in the future. For those of you wondering, the email address I gave her is non-identifying. We haven't shared last names or addresses, and the contact info she has is non-identifying. We want to be able to communicate, but not necessarily share everything. She seems pleased that we want to be involved with things before the baby's born, like dr. appts and things. I told her that we're praying for both her and the baby and suggested a few dates when we could meet again before he's born.

2 comments:

Sarah Wilde said...

Guys, I so excited for you! This is really great news and a positive point in light of the Baerenwald's situation. I feel for them deeply and wish I could be closer to provide more than just comforting words. I pray your bouncing baby boy will be strong and healthy when he is born!! God bless!!

Rose said...

This is so great! I can't wait to see how your relationship blossoms.