Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday

Joshua's birthay is coming up in less than a week - and his party is on Saturday. I can hardly believe my baby is turning one. He now has 3 teeth, bops around when music comes on, and took 3 steps on Monday. I know this next year will only hold even more changes and surprises. He says "da" (dog) a lot - he LOVES Sadie, much more than she loves him. She is very good with him, but her tolerance runs out after he chases her around the living room a few times. She likes to go somewhere where he can't get to her. He also says da da da da da which I think means whatever he wants it to mean, including "mama". We're working on some signs, like "more", "eat", "milk", and "all done". He doesn't do them back yet, but he's starting to understand them. He's off bottles completely, and we're finishing the last can of formula before moving on to whole milk. He eats real food, and lots of it. My baby is a boy...right before my eyes. I'll post pics after his party on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday! my panda fanatic roommate got a Morn Creations bag as birthday gift.
she is just thrilled with it!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)