Joshua turns 1 tomorrow. What a wild ride the last year has been! Joshua was born on August 3, went to foster care on August 7, came home September 17, and we finalized his adoption on May 20. He's had a very busy year! I am so blessed to be his mama. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store. I pray that he will "grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men".
Here are some pictures from his birthday party. We were joined by:
- Grandma Sue & Grandpa Mike
- Grandma Mary & Grandpa Ron
- Great Grammie & Grampie Sharpe
- Great Grandma & Grandpa Fisher
- Great Grandma Bohlman
- Great Aunt Cheri
- Uncle Paul
- Uncle Michael & soon-to-be Aunt Kimberly
- Pastor Dan, Miss Hannah, Jakin, & Abby
- "Aunt" Theresa, Talon, & Lorelai
- Mr. Bob & Ms. Darla
Joshua had a great time.