Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
No - Chris works in the evenings, so I am usually in bed by the time he gets home.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I really like Chris's goatee. He's had it for a while, and it's my favorite he's ever had.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I don't remember a bad vacation. There were bad moments on vacations - but they didn't ruin the whole thing. The worst experience was getting off a train at the wrong stop at 1 a.m. in the middle of Germany.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
I don't remember that!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I do - but many of the rides make me sick. I used to do great reading in the car and all that, but now they make me ill... I can do ferris wheels and water slides, but nothing that goes around horizontally.

No comments: