Friday, July 8, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

The problem with not teaching is that kids still need to know (as of now) how to read it. I think we probably emphasize it too much in our age of keyboarding and digital print, but kids do need to have a decent signature.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

Neither - my calendar is on my computer email program. Occasionally I download to my i-pod so it's portable, but I don't have a smart phone.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

The Bible Josh gave me for Mother's Day, my cell phone, and some pants...

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

How about Small Town Mouse??

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?

The Amazing Race - but I don't think Chris & I would do well together. I'd have to go with Kimberly or something.

No comments: