Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
A younger brother - he's awesome. I see him about twice a month. I pray for him lots.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Slightly overweight - like to be comfortable

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Don't really go to the fair with a 3 year old - but I like cheese curds...especially the fried ones...probably related to question #2.



4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Josh will go back to daycare...I can hardly believe he's 3...but looking forward to seeing him in a new class, learning new things.

5. Pool or Ocean?
I like the ocean if it's calm, but I've had some bad experiences getting dragged on the bottom by big waves...so for relaxation, I like a pool, but oceans are beautiful.

No comments: