Thursday, April 14, 2011

5 Question Friday

1.What is your favorite sign of spring?
When everything starts to turn green. The monotony of winter colors (gray, white, brown) gets old after a while, and when the grass starts to turn green - I know spring is really on its way.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
My 16th was pretty cool - my parents arranged for 2 gifts each hour at school (there were 8 class hours) for a total of 16. The final gift was a set of keys to the car.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate french silk pie.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
My husband did it!! I got pulled over for not having my taillights on because Chris had turned them off. The car has daytime running lights that are always on, so to me, it looked like the lights were on. (It happened twice - and I got out of it both times by blaming Chris.)

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Snooze, snooze, snooze, and maybe one more snooze - depending on whether I have to get Josh up or not.

No comments: