Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday

First of all - HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Grandma always made a bunny cake. My mom did it with Josh last year. I'm hoping to start some new traditions with Josh this year - resurrection cookies and resurrection eggs.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Mostly showers- I have better things to get to, so I like to be done quickly....but if I have the chance to sit in a whirlpool bath and relax, then I'll take it.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Haven't done it in so long I can't remember if I can or not.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
The Cadbury caramel eggs.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
The real meaning of Easter is the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The easter bunny and eggs hunts are fun, but I want to make sure that our focus is on Christ's sacrifice and victory over death.

No comments: