Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be less of a worrier. I tend to think things through to their worst case scenario...and then worry about it. Learning to give things to God is a big challenge for me.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
I wasn't really lost - more like left behind...I was 16 in Tulsa, OK for a competition, and my entire group from my school left for the airport and left me at the restaurant where we ate breakfast. (I was in the restroom when they did the headcount). Long, long story...

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Considering my style of camping is an air conditioned camper, I would have to say the hotel.

4. Have you donated blood?
In college I did. I have since discovered I have a clotting disorder, and while that may not affect my ability to give, it affects my desire to.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Have a loose budget in my head, but stuff always happens.

No comments: